Feel free to pass your comments, feedback, advices or recipe requests / suggestions through comments of this blog or email to illatharasi@gmail.com. All your suggestions are welcome!!!



Friday, September 5, 2008

Awards, Poem, Meme and GREEN PARADE

Bhawana and Vidhya, have given me this beautiful "A PERFECT BLEND OF FRIENDSHIP AWARD" .......



Thank you so much Bhawana and Vidhya, you both have made my day, Hug you friends!!!

Purpose of the Friendship Award
To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It's been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs.

I would love to pass this to all my blogger friends. Since it has to be linked, I have mentioned few. Hope they would pass this to others who have not received it :)

Priti
Priyanka
Medhaa
Lakshmi
Valarmathi,
Sowmi,
Suhanya,
Vidya
Ramya
Rekha
Srilekha
Tom Aarons

Enjoy friends!!!


Bhawana also passed me "Wlyde Woman Award" and the beautiful FRIENDSHIP poem.....


Why Do We Need Friends?


We need friends for many reasons, all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort uswhen we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us
one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship......

I would like to spread it to all my FRIENDS who visit me everyday!!!!

-----------------------------------------

I have been tagged by few of my friends. Since, I was busy with my brother and co., wasn't able to post it earlier. So here is my MEME:

Tom Aarons, Bhawana and Vidhya, have tagged me, for the MEME: "Facts about me".

The rules of the meme are:

(a) List these rules on your blog.
(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 Facts about me...
1. From : Native of Chennai, India, presently staying in Singapore for the past 3 years.
2. Studies : Physics graduate and Masters in Public Administration & Computer Applications.
3. Career : Have 9+ years of IT experience and currently a full time home maker.
4. Hobbies : Like to do creative things, Surfing, Blogging, Music, Reading.
5. Friends : Have so many.... Love them all..... Life is EMPTY without them.
6. Favourites : Lavender colour, Jasmine smell, Raw mangoes with salt and chilli powder ;), Ice Lemon tea, Crunchy bites from KFC ;), Love to explore new places, and many more.... whatever came to my mind, I have mentioned.
7. Nature : Trustworthy, Friendly, Get tensed up soon;).

Love to bug .... he he ;)

Valarmathi,
Easycrafts,
Sowmi,
Priya,
Sagari,
Suhanya,
Vidya

Enjoy Gals :)

----------------------------

Reposting my previous GREEN entries for the Food in Colours : GREEN - A Colourful Event hosted by Sunshinemom.

1. Bottlegourd (Peeled Skin) Chutney


2. Baby Kailan Stir Fry (Indian Style)


3. Drumstick leaves(Moringa leaves/Murungai Keerai) poriyal


4. French Beans Poriyal


5. Tindora(Kovakkai) fry


6. Snakegourd Fry (Pudalangai Poriyal)


7. Gongura(Sorrel) Chutney/Pachadi


8. Pudhina(Mint leaves) Chutney


9. Mentha (Mint/Puthina) Rice (Microwave cooking)


10. Bottlegourd/Calabash (Sorakkai) curry (Dudhi Bhaaji)

11 Comments:

Unknown said...

lovely array of green healthy dishes.

Cham said...

He he that is lots of green out here :) Great dishes and congrats on ur award :)

Lakshmi said...

Nice poem and a very beautiful award,congratulations to you. I will cherish your freindship :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award..and great entries for the event!!!

Indian Khana said...

Congrats for all the awards dear...and thanks for passing to me :)..inbtw pass me the photo if possible (y'day one)

You have done mini roundup all by urself ;)

notyet100 said...

everythin looks nice,..nd nice name of green parade,..suits really,..congrats fro all the awards,..and thanks fro passin to me too,..tk care...

Sunshinemom said...

That was quick, Vani! Thank you so much for rolling the ball:) I bought a small bottle gourd just yesterday to try out that chutney - My husband complains that I do not do justice to being a Tamilian - no chutneys at my place, so I have got to rectify that notion quickly:)

EC said...

Congrats on the award...nice spread for the event and thanks for tagging, but have already done this one..

lubnakarim06 said...

Congrats on the award. Tempting list of dishes.

தமிழினி..... said...

Hey..Congrats for the award..also,thank you so much for passing it to me...Will blog it soon,once i get time.

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Thank u very much for passing the awards to me. Nice spread for the event.