Thank you so much Bhawana and Vidhya, you both have made my day, Hug you friends!!!
Purpose of the Friendship Award
To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It's been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs.
I would love to pass this to all my blogger friends. Since it has to be linked, I have mentioned few. Hope they would pass this to others who have not received it :)
Bhawana also passed me "Wlyde Woman Award" and the beautiful FRIENDSHIP poem.....
Why Do We Need Friends?
We need friends for many reasons, all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort uswhen we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.
We need friends to remember us
one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.
Spread the poem of friendship......
I would like to spread it to all my FRIENDS who visit me everyday!!!!
I have been tagged by few of my friends. Since, I was busy with my brother and co., wasn't able to post it earlier. So here is my MEME:
Tom Aarons, Bhawana and Vidhya, have tagged me, for the MEME: "Facts about me".
The rules of the meme are:
(a) List these rules on your blog.
(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
7 Facts about me...
1. From : Native of Chennai, India, presently staying in Singapore for the past 3 years.
2. Studies : Physics graduate and Masters in Public Administration & Computer Applications.
3. Career : Have 9+ years of IT experience and currently a full time home maker.
4. Hobbies : Like to do creative things, Surfing, Blogging, Music, Reading.
5. Friends : Have so many.... Love them all..... Life is EMPTY without them.
6. Favourites : Lavender colour, Jasmine smell, Raw mangoes with salt and chilli powder ;), Ice Lemon tea, Crunchy bites from KFC ;), Love to explore new places, and many more.... whatever came to my mind, I have mentioned.
7. Nature : Trustworthy, Friendly, Get tensed up soon;).
Love to bug .... he he ;)
Enjoy Gals :)
Reposting my previous GREEN entries for the Food in Colours : GREEN - A Colourful Event hosted by Sunshinemom.