Feel free to pass your comments, feedback, advices or recipe requests / suggestions through comments of this blog or email to illatharasi@gmail.com. All your suggestions are welcome!!!



Friday, May 9, 2008

......been tagged......

I was tagged by Priyanka of http://asankhana.blogspot.com. This is the first time, I have been tagged. So here goes my answers.......

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
In february, Jodha Akbar

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Tamil Novels by Author Lakshmi

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Scrabble

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Nothing in specific.... like those which are interesting

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Jasmine, Lavender, Zee talc, Petrol ;)

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Sound of birds in the morning, Laughing child, flute, any soothing music

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
When most loved ones ditch you.....

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Praying God to keep everyone happy

9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?
One down the begumpet bridge in Hyderabad, I forgot the name.

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Hmmm.... very eager to knew it..... lets see when I get one.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D’
Keep my parents away from work.

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
No way.....

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope

14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Very scary

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
MARUTI 800

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Ice Lemon Tea

17)17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Have become someone else and doing something else ;)

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yep, sometimes

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Burgandy

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Chennai, Pondicherry, Hyderabad, Delhi, Singapore

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
One day cricket match, if India is playing

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I knew Priyanka, from her blog, she is a good cook. Tries recipes with various rare combinations. I like the chicken recipe which she tried with apricot, I never heard of this combination :)

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Books, Mobile, pain Balm under my pillow. Under my bed, ..... nothing

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
NNNNNNNOOOOOOO

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Night Owl

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Both....;) depending on the situation

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My home in Chennai

28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Nothing in specific

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
Vanilla, Butter scotch

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
This is the first time I am going to tag, will answer this question next time.

I am tagging four more.....
Vidhya Iyer of http://myiyerreceipes.blogspot.com/
Jil Jil of http://meendumsanthipoom.blogspot.com/
Nappinnai of http://funfoldings.blogspot.com/
Kamini of http://pranicfood.blogspot.com/

Girls, please continue........

3 Comments:

Vidhya said...

Thanks Illatharasi visiting my blog. I am new to this blogging world. So can u pls tell me what is tagging :-)

Vidhya said...

Hey thanks, will do it.

Vidhya said...

http://obulsblogger.blogspot.com/2008/05/tagged-by-illatharasi.html

Check this out.... and lemme know ur comments