Feel free to pass your comments, feedback, advices or recipe requests / suggestions through comments of this blog or email to illatharasi@gmail.com. All your suggestions are welcome!!!



Monday, August 11, 2008

Bell peppers Tikka, 100th post & Awards!

This is my 100th post :-)

I THANK all my friends for encouraging me to achieve this!




Now to the recipe, Bell Peppers Tikka.......

Ingredients:



Method:



Cooking time : 30 minutes
Serves 4-5 persons

===========================================

Now to the awards :

Rekha has given me "BRILLIANT WEBLOG" award!


Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

Thank you so much Rekha, you made my day by giving it for my 100th post :-)


Here are the rules to follow :-
When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’.

Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

Very hard to choose this.... but tried to give justice;)

JZ
Priyanka
Srilekha
Sagari
Medhaa
Ivy
Bobby
DK
Skribles
CurryInKadai

So ENJOY MY FRIENDS!!!

---------------------------------------------

Easycrafts, Priti and JZ have given me "BLOGGING FRIENDS FOREVER" award.

Thank you EC, Priti and JZ!
I always treasure you all:)

27 Comments:

Sagari said...

Thanku sooo much for choosing me , I am very happy

Unknown said...

Congrat...... looks yummy & Innovative....

@the_whisk_affair said...

thanks a lot for passing me the award, Vani!! I really appreciate it! :-) I'm glad u like my blog! Hugs!

I am sorry I dont come over here often nowadays, cos I am reaally busy with my family!! :-)

@the_whisk_affair said...

BTW, the tikka looks colorful and deeelicious! :-)

notyet100 said...

this looks yum,...congrts for rechin milestone,..nd thks lotz for award...

Sanhita said...

Hi, congrats for the award and the 100th post. The bell pepper looks great...
Happy Cooking!!

Ramya Bala said...

Congrats on ur awards dear, and the grilled pepper looks so colorful....Evlo sapteenga?

Indian Khana said...

Hey BIG Congrants for your 100th post..wow thts something...Bellpeppers Tikka looking colourful and yummy...you can send to EC food in colours? And Congrats for all the award..way to go gal..

Sangeeth said...

congrats on ur award n century!

EC said...

Congrats for completing 100 posts and the awards...Bell pepper tikka is an excellent starter

FewMinute Wonders said...

I am so happy that you have reached your 100th post. Congrats. Thank you for your contributions.I am sure the tikka would go well with any kind of food.

Medhaa said...

Thank you so much.

I am not a big fan of bell peppers, will love some paneer inbetween. but hubby can clean the plate in minutes he loves them.

Love the picture of Baby Shrimps

Vidhya said...

Hey Vani, Congrats on your 100th post and all the awards. Good luck

kamala said...

Congrats Vani for ur 100 th post.Tikka is so colorful and yummy

Unknown said...

Bell Pepper Tikka looks so colorful!!! Congrats on the awards!

Vidhya said...

Hey Vani, have tagged you, pls check this link

http://iyercooks.blogspot.com/2008/08/tomato-dosai.html

Madhavi said...

Congratulations dear for completing 100 post and for ur awards, u deserve em', m very happy for u :))

Cham said...

Congrats to hit century !

Unknown said...

looks so lovely..congrats on your 100th post and your award..

Lakshmi said...

You have an award on my blog too..enjoy it again. Those tikkas are looking yumm..and ya..congratulations on your 100th post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!! Those peppers look great and congrats on 100 posts! (im still working on it :D)

Illatharasi said...

Thank you friends:)

Dont stop this encouragement;) .... me too jealous:B ;)

Unknown said...

2 awards waiting in my blog for you!!

Shreya said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, and the award! Love the colourful bell peppers tikka!:-)

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sowmi, Shreya:)

Ivy said...

Hi Vani, sorry for being so late to visit but I was away for a few days. Congrats on all of your awards and thanks for thinking of my as well. Happy Independence Day.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur award Vani .... and Thanks for passing it on to me.